Monday, February 18, 2008

Backlash

From the discussions we have had in past class sessions I have come to realize that everyone is different and have their own opinions. I would like to share my opinion about the topic of backlash. Backlash happens with a lot of women. Having a career and money may be very important to certain women and they would rather have the material things than the responsibilty of being a wife and having a family. I think that being able to support yourself in today's society is very important and money is a great thing to have. I also feel that a woman can have both just at a reasonable limit. The woman who desires this can not spend too much time at work and can not neglect her home. Most importantly I think that if the woman has to choose between work and family then family definitely always come first. This is just my personal opinion.

No comments: